It is normal that you give particular importance to the way in which your data is obtained, used and shared.
This personal data protection policy (the "Policy") illustrates Tissus Dimitri's commitment under number BE 0735.765.388 and whose offices are located at 29, Rue du pont-vert in Mouscron - as data controller with regard to privacy and the protection of personal data of its users and customers.
Also, this personal data protection policy (the “Policy”) has been written to allow you to be aware of the practices and conditions under which Tissus Dimitri collects, uses and stores your personal data (the “Data ").
You will find there the different Data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and / or use our website.
Given the constantly evolving laws and regulations regarding technology and protection of personal data, it is likely that this Policy will be updated.
If you are subscribed to the newsletter of this Site, you will be informed of any changes by email. If any of the clauses of this Policy should be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of this Policy.
This Policy applies to the Data collected:
- Via the site;
- Via the emails exchanged between Tissus Dimitri and you or any other electronic messaging tool;
- When you create a user account on the Site;
- When you subscribe to the Site Newsletter (the "Newsletter").
It does not apply to information collected by any third party or through sites managed by them; including via applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Sites.
Thank you for carefully reading the Policy to clearly understand our practices regarding the processing of your Data and inform you that consultation and / or use of our Sites necessarily implies acceptance of this Policy. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you not to use our site. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Data communicated to Tissus Dimitri is complete, accurate and up to date.
1. Collection of data
During a visit to the www.tissusdimitri.com site without registration (of the login or other type) on your part in a secure location, Tissus Dimitri does not collect personal data.
We collect information only when you register on our site, when you log into your account, make a purchase, enter a contest, and / or when you log out.
Tissus Dimitri may record certain information for statistical, administrative or site improvement purposes, without this allowing the disclosure of personal data or the identification of an individual visitor.
In summary, we are likely to collect the following Data:
- You will necessarily be asked for your email address if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and / or receive our Newsletter;
- Data relating to your identity such as your last name, first name, email address, telephone number may be required;
- Data relating to navigation: this is Data relating to how you use the Sites including: IP address, browser used, duration of browsing, search history, operating system used , the language and the pages viewed;
- Data relating to your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use when accessing our Sites;
- Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for preparing invoices. Likewise, your bank details will have to be filled in to pay for your order;
- Data relating to the use of social networks when you use its features.
- Data can be collected in different ways. Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us using the contact and user account creation forms, newsletter subscription available on the Site and / or communicated when you contact us by phone.
When you contact us using these various means, a copy of your exchanges with Tissus Dimitri, including email addresses, is made and archived.
2. Data usage
All the information we collect from you can be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalized advertising content
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contact you by e-mail
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
3. Confidentiality of data
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason, without your consent, other than what is necessary to respond to a request and / or transaction, such as for example to ship an order.
4. Data retention period
Tissus Dimitri retains your Data only for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 2. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being liable to vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period. When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact Tissus Dimitri using the various contact forms, e-mail or communicate with us by phone, your data will be kept for up to five (5) years from the last contact. With regard to your user account, your billing data is kept for ten (10) years from the date of purchase. The rest of your data will be kept for five (5) years from your request to deactivate your user account. Your credit card details, for any purchase, will be kept for thirteen (13) months from the date of debit, in the event of any disputes about the transaction. When you request it, your Site user account will be deactivated and then completely deleted after the abovementioned periods from the day you made the request.
Finally, with regard to the Data collected by means of cookies or tracers, it will be kept up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the aforementioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
5. Protection of personal data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
6. What are your rights ?
In accordance with the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data and, from 25 May 2018, with European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), users whose data have been collected have the right to consult this data, to request its correction or, if necessary, its deletion.
Users can also object to the processing of data concerning them. These rights can be exercised by sending a written request by e-mail to the address:
Rue du pont-vert, 29
Phone : +32 (0) 474 45 47 96
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints in the event of violation of the Belgian rules applicable to the protection of personal data on this Website can be addressed to the Belgian Commission for the Protection of Privacy, at the address email@example.com.
7. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. Cookies and other tracers
A "cookie" is a small file saved on your computer's hard drive when you visit a site or view an advertisement. These cookies are used to improve your user experience by offering you services or offers corresponding to your areas of interest. You can refuse their use at any time by configuring your Internet browser.
The nature and purpose of the cookies used by the Website are detailed below. Certain cookies are necessary for certain technical functions of the Website and will only be saved for a limited period.
Types of cookies used
· Audience measurement (Google Analytics): Audience measurement tools are deployed to obtain information on visitor navigation. Their objective is to allow the analysis of browsing behavior on the site for the purpose of optimization.
· Social buttons: Our site may contain computer applications from third parties. This can in particular be the case with buttons / links with social networks (this is notably the case with the "Share", "Like" buttons, from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.). We therefore invite you to consult their cookie management policy and in particular the protection of privacy.
· Advertising: These are cookies used on our site or outside of our site to present advertisements to you or send you information adapted to your areas of interest. Advertising cookies are used in particular to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
To accept or refuse the installation of cookies, you must configure your Internet browser. As the configuration of each browser is different, it is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences regarding cookies.
You can deactivate them as follows:
- Choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options"
- Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
- Select the desired level using the cursor
- Choose the "Tools" menu then "Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" tab
- In the drop-down list "Storage rules" select the desired level
- Enter the address chrome: // settings / in the browser's address bar
- Click on "advanced settings" then "content settings" then "cookies"
- Configure your browser as desired
- Click in the "Safari" menu
- Click on "Preferences"
- In the "Security" tab select the desired level
Please note that deleting cookies may make navigation more difficult, if not impossible.
We use the email address you provide to send you order information and updates, occasional company news, related product information, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
11. Creation and hosting of the site
The LM Studio website was produced by:
Rue du Petit-Pont, 92
Phone : +32 (0) 473 700776
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The website is hosted by:
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix – France
Phone : 0 899 498 765